H.E. Burns bought the J. A. Graham Jewellery store in 1925, and for the past 90 Years, Burns Jewellers has served the people of the Ottawa Valley. We have customers in every province of Canada & also in many of the United States. Ken Burns followed his father’s footsteps becoming a watchmaker & engraver. Ken’s son Tom took over the business in 1989 & continues the family business. We added our second store in 2017 at 115 Bridge St. Carlerton Place. In 2018 we added a PANDORA shop to the Carleton Place location also.